Account Managers and Account Directors…
…this one’s for you.
Yep. We’re chuffed to say that after some pretty rapid growth, we’re recruiting again. And this time we need some talented extra bods on our Client Services team. So, whether you’re an experienced Account Manager or Director, or are simply ready for the next step up, we’d love to hear from you.
These roles are based in NI and will focus on some of our best-loved local and global clients. Intrigued? Here’s a bit more…
We’re a team of brilliant marketeers, PR specialists, content creators, designers, strategists and writers – but we believe in creativity without ego, so our culture is ridiculously strong and one you’ll want to be a part of.
And if that doesn’t sell it for you, here are some of the benefits you can expect as part of the Smarts team:
• Early Finish every other Friday in July and August.
• Christmas closure from Christmas Eve to after New Year’s Eve, using stat leave and discretionary leave
• Free local parking
• 20 days holiday plus 11 stat hols, rising to 25 days per annum
• Early finish on your birthday, if it falls on a week day
• Recommended a friend bonus scheme
• 3% pension contribution
• Unlimited amounts of premium coffee and tea.
• Snacks available
• Annual and weekly events coordinated by the dedicated social team (our Christmas do’s are Legendary!)
• 2 Employee Assistance Programs with physical and mental wellbeing support resources.
• Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression.
• Mental Health First Aiders
• Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
• 2 paid days leave for volunteering in your community per year
• Activities planned by the CSR team
• Smarts Recognition events to celebrate individual and team success
• Group DEI council activities, communication and events
• 4 weeks’ company sick pay
• No Gender Pay gap
• Carbon neutral agency and Sustainability team events
• Cycle to work scheme
• Bespoke role profile and regular development conversations with your People Manager
• Regular Talent Management reviews
To learn more and have a chat, send your CV and a brief intro to email@example.com