Video Editor (Content)
Smarts is one of the UK’s biggest PR & Communications agencies. We have a team of over 140 people who work globally with brands like Johnnie Walker, Bosch, Zalando, BT and Booking.com.
We are looking for a highly creative and passionate Video Editor to join our growing content team.
With a talent for creating visually engaging video content, crafting engaging narratives and a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be working as part of an award winning team delivering impactful work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
This is the ideal role for a versatile editor who can bring creative flair to every job, transforming assets into content that engages and keeps people watching. You will have:
- Strong technical editing skills and the ability to work to tight briefs on deadline are essential
- There is no minimum experience level requirement, so impress us with your practical skill, creativity and an ability to take a brief and see it through to execution
- A passionate interest in all things video content with an appreciation for the role it plays in creating outstanding campaigns and building brands
- As part of the role you can expect to work on projects ranging from music performance films, global social campaigns to internal hype videos and talking heads
What we want to see:
- Up to date relevant software and technology skills (For example: Final Cut Pro, Resolve, Premier) and creativity – demonstrated by a strong showreel.
If you think you are up for a challenge and looking for an energetic and creatively diverse opportunity – we’d love to be impressed by your CV and portfolio/showreel.
How to apply:
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you’d be right for the role. Closing date for applications: Friday 4 August 2023.